Friday, October 9, 2009

My BEST Brain Work Trading Systems!

Over the years I have been fortunate enough to discover 4 Forex Trading weapons that have provided me with a lot of success in the Forex markets. Unfortunately this is not the case for over 95% of new Forex traders who end up learning the wrong systems and trading information. I decided it was time to give something back to the people who are still struggling to make consistent profits in the Forex markets by explaining exactly how I trade My 4 Forex Trading Systems.

NOTE: First let me point out that these systems like any other will not bring riches over night, you need practice and patience, the latter being the most important in my honest opinion. Demo trade for a while and get a good feel for the systems before ever trading live. Take things slow, the Forex markets will be here long after you so there is no rush.

Trading To Win Forex Market, HOW?

There are a few things I want to mention that are very important if you are
planning on really making money in this business.

1. Analyzing your results: If you don’t already keep a track of every trade you
make then start now, create a spread sheet ether on your computer or in a note book and if possible try to make a screen shot of the chart as you make the trade. After one month look at your results and go over every trade you made in that period, often you will find yourself taking bad trades just for the sake of being in the market. Doing this for several months alone will greatly improve your trading skills.

2. Stop trading to trade: New traders usually feel they have to be in the market all the time otherwise they are not trading and therefore will not make money. One thing you have to understand is every trade you take puts your capital at risk, often the most profitable position to be in is NO POSITION.

3. Never let a winner turn into a loser: Recently I have been focusing more
and more on this and it has had an incredible result on my trading, once the market gives me some profit I move my stop to break even and have a free ride. Yes I get stopped out at break even often but doing this almost eliminates large losses completely.

4. Only take the A+ Trades: I pass on almost 60% of the setups that I look for, some weeks I will not enter the market at all, I only consider taking a trade if I believe it is a perfect setup or an A+ trade. This takes a lot of patience and discipline but I often manage to keep my win % above 90% picking the very best setups.

5. Never bet the bank: Never risk more than 3% of your trading capital on
any single trade. I prefer to try and keep it below 2% if possible.
Follow these tips and you can’t go too far wrong as you are learning this
business. With that all out of the way let’s start looking at the Power band system.

make minimum of $200 weekly from our second to none forex signal

No comments:

Post a Comment